Well... Welcome! I'm still getting used to this, so please, bear with me as I learn. First and foremost I am a mommy to the most amazing little man in the world. Also,the fiance to a very loving, caring and helpful man. I work full time but am trying to get things figured out to where I can be a full time Mommy : D We're in the process of relocating, which in a way sucks, but will be amazing once we get on our feet again.
I'm creating this to help other mommy's who work and are trying to stay home with their little ones, and to also show everyone the path that I'm taking for the better of my family. I'm going to try and post on a daily basis things that happen around here. We'll be making crafts, baking, living life and taking lots of pictures to show everyone along the way. Hopefully with the support of everyone we can make this a successful trip down the road to a better life.
* Please feel free to email me with any questions, comments or concerns* Stay Tuned... this should be an interesting ride through our astonishing mess ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment