Well folks,
It's been a while since I've posted.... We're successfully moved into the new house! Everything is wonderful, trying to find the time to start working on some candle crafts, and stock my shelves with groceries. Things that you need but don't know you need until the time comes and you don't have it. You know like, brown sugar, vanilla, spices, garlic... the usual.
I spent most of the weekend having a garage sale with my mom. Then today was Raft O Rama on Clarklake. If you've never been your missing out. They have a raft parade where some of the pontoons in the area decorate their rafts with a theme. This year was Disney. The kids absolutely LOVED it. It was so cute to see their faces as a Pirate ship and the 101 dalmations went by. Then we went to a chicken dinner that the local Lions club puts on every year. For $7 you get a 1/2 chicken, corn on the cob dipped in melted butter, potato salad and a roll. It was delicious! I even got the little man to eat some chicken (he's had an aversion to meat lately). Now I'm getting ready to go to a meeting at work. Hopefully I can get home in time to get some cleaning done and make a cake for my guys, just because they're good to me and they deserve it! Hope everyone is having a great weekend and is rested up well for the week ahead. Have a safe and happy Sunday :*

No comments:
Post a Comment