It's exactly one week from our big move and I have so much left to do I can't see straight. PLUS, I have no motivation to get it done... I'm excited about the house but Lordy its hot out! Heat,humidity a 3 year old and 40 hours of work plus packing and loading seems to be just too much for me right now. I know, I know... most of you work and take care of your kids everyday without a problem, and you have dinner ready at 6 and a hubby that doesn't do a thing right?! Haha. Really... I must get moving. Kitchen stuff to pack, laundry to be done and many, many toys to throw away! Wish me luck 'cause the boy is gone! Any ideas on working from home? I could use some... seriously!
Good Evening everyone ♥ I'll let you know later what I have accomplished.
No comments:
Post a Comment